Apple changed the game when they introduced the world to Siri. It’s a soothing, knowledgeable voice of a faceless woman, willing to help you answer any and all questions. Yet, Siri has a funny side to her that you may not know. Keep reading to find out the 10 absolute funniest things you should ask Siri. You’ll be amazed at some of the questions that can be asked. Siri is unlike any other.
This program was developed years ago and since it’s upbringing, it has revolutionized technology. Voice activated “assistants or helpers” have spawned multiple replications and interpretations. I mean, there are way more out there than just Siri now.
Don’t get it confused with Alexa or any other voice activated system. Siri is the real deal and let’s be honest, you’ll be highly entertained. So get ready, because once you’re done reading this, you’re gonna want to spend some time talking to Siri.
10. “Do you like Pokémon Go?”
It was all the craze and you can still find people walking around and trying to find unique, rare Pokémon. Whether it be in parks, parking lots, stores, etc., Pokémon Go was all we were hearing about for a brief period. So why wouldn’t Siri get in on the fun? Apple keeps up with pop culture or at least tries to. This response shows just that.
Answer: “Of course. That’s what it’s all about. Oh, wait, that’s the hoke Pokémon.”
- Do you even know what the hoke Pokemon is? I’ve never heard of it.
9. “Is Santa real?”
We can’t have funny questions to ask Siri and not have at least one festive Christmas one. I mean, come on, it is the holidays! So what does Siri have to say? Does she crush you’re spirits or keep you guessing? Don’t worry, your young child can ask and they won’t get devestated with a response that might shatter their world.
Answer: “I’m going to pretend you didn’t ask that. I don’t want you to have a lump of coal this year.”
8. “What is the meaning of life?”
The question people are stumped on way too often. So what is Siri’s take on the almighty and powerful question? You’d be surprised at how simple it is. Apparently, we’ve all been thinking a little too hard on what the answer is and we’ve all been doing it wrong. According to Siri, the true meaning of life is…
Answer: “A movie.”
- Yes, it’s been a movie all a long. Who knows which movie, but there’s your ridiculous answer. Thanks for the insight Siri. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go watch every movie I own and see if I can figure out the meaning of life. Do you think it’s in an animated film, comedy or drama?
7. “Why did Apple make you?”
Apple created this insanely intelligent software and for obvious reasons, but why does Siri think it is around? Also, I would like to take into account the sass level on Siri. Although, I kind of like the smart-alec responses. Siri has some wit to her and that is something you can’t deny. Be careful when talking to Siri, you never know what type of attitude you are going to receive.
Answer: “For one reason only: to make your life easier, and more fun (I guess that’s two reasons, huh?)
- Is that right Siri? Make my life easier and be fun. I guess we can argue with that, can we?
6. “Can you lend me some money?”
Siri has no problem calling you out when you ask for a little cash. Don’t even bother asking for money unless you want to get quickly shut down. I mean not that your iPhone can hand over cold-hard cash to you, but when you get responses like this one, it is hard to not want to ask just for the fun of it.
Answer: “You still haven’t returned the lawnmower I lent you.”
- I didn’t realize I had Siri’s lawnmower, but I guess I should look for it. I’m a recent college grad, so I can use all the cash I can get…even if it is from Siri. Now give me a second, I need to go dig through my garage.
5. “Are you human?”
Ever wonder if Siri knows whether or not it is human or technology? Maybe the answer to this question will show the intellectual difference between man and technology, or you’ll just receive some ridiculous response. Just because Siri is technology doesn’t mean she doesn’t have some awkward answers to give out. Even robots have faults. That is, if she even can be considered a robot. But that is neither here nor there.
Answer: “Sorry, Alexis, I’ve been advised not to discuss my existential status.”
- Who exactly are Siri’s “advisors?” I guess that’s one question not worth asking. All I can say is that Siri has some reservations about her upbringing. It’s not that difficult of an answer when you are human and have parents.
4. “Can you beat box?”
This is one of my favorite questions to ask. Who knew Siri was so talented?! It is definitely an entertaining find and trust me, you won’t be disappointed with this little gem.
Answer: “Here’s what I’ve been working on. Boots and cats, boots and cats, boots and cats and cats and boots, cats and boots, etc.”
- If I remember correctly, Siri even mentions how she could do this “all day.” I don’t know about you, but I’m not entirely sure if I could listen to it all day. So thanks Siri, but I’m going to pass on your mention of beat boxing all day. Maybe if she works on it a little more, I’ll be more inclined to listen.
3. “Do you have any pets?”
I bet Siri gets lonely too and what’s better than having a pet to keep you occupied? I know I’m never lonely when I look down and see the tiny little face of the corgi that runs my entire apartment. He’s a huge baby, but he’s the baby that keeps me busy. Maybe Siri needs a little of that too…I don’t know, maybe she can have a virtual pet or something.
Answer: “Mogwai are kinda nice. As long as you don’t feed them after midnight.”
- First things first, I don’t even know what a Mogwai is. Secondly, so does this mean that Siri has one or not? I guess we’ll never know.
2. “Have you ever been in love?”
Oh Siri, I hope you have found love in that cold technolgy-based world. It is a world filled with numbers and algorithims, so what is Siri’s answer? Is there a Mr. Right or maybe even a Mrs. Right? You never know these days, but I’m not one to judge. Has she found her one true love? Let’s just say, probably not.
Answer: “Not as such, Alexis. But I did have strong feelings for a cloud-based app once.”
- That must of been one lucky cloud-based app. If by any chance they tie the knot, can I get an invite? Maybe through email?
1.”How old are you?”
The iPhone hasn’t been around for too long and Siri hasn’t been around as long as that. So ever wonder what the magic number is? You’d be pretty impressed with what her response was.
Answer: “I’m old enough to be your assistant.”
- Touche Siri. That was one heck of an answer, because when it comes down to it, that voice that comes on in your Apple product was made to make your life a little easier. Siri is the ultimate assistant and a good one at that.
These questions are only a small amount that you can ask in order to get a witty, funny and for the most part ridiculous response. I could go on and on about what to ask and what type of responses you will get. Sometimes Siri will give you multiple responses to the same question. So it really is the luck of the draw. You might get a funnier response the second time you ask the question. Either way, it is a fun and entertaining way to pass the time and get to know Siri a little better.
Siri continues to get smarter and implemented into more than just the iPhone. Find it in iPads, the Apple watches and each newer iPhones as they emerge. She can answer serious questions, light questions and questions that may not even make sense. Siri is the all-knowing guru that has a lot to offer. If you are looking for more outrageous questions then check out some of these sites. All you have to do is click here and here. Now you will have plenty of more suggestions and questions awaiting for quirky and funny response back.
So whatever you consider to keep questioning Siri with that is solely up to you. Laugh at what she has to say and have fun while doing it. Now excuse me, I’m going to go practice my beat boxing. It goes a little like this, “boots and cats, boots and cats and cats and boots.”