$1,000 STEM Scholarship For Undergraduate & Graduate Students
We are proud to offer rolling $1,000 scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
Students pursuing degrees related to the following are encouraged to apply:
- Aeronautical or Astronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
All Awardees Must Be;
- a citizen of the United States at time of application,
- 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2016,
- a student in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the time of award and,
- pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the disciplines listed above in an accredited U.S. college or University.
How To Apply
- Scholarships will be assessed quarterly with the following deadlines for submission:
- First quarter, Deadline: 1 January
- Second quarter, Deadline: 1 April
- Third quarter, Deadline: 1 July
- Fourth quarter, Deadline: 1 October
- Fully complete the application form below; your application will be assessed at the submission deadlines above.
- Information must be correct to the best of your knowledge, any incorrect information will immediately disqualify you for future scholarships.
- Provide an overview of your achievements in your area of expertise, what you intend to do with the scholarship if received, and 10 year goals. Please limit essay to 1,000 words.
No information submitted by applicants will be shared in any way with any third party. The information you submit will be used solely to evaluate applicants.
Thank you for your interest in the Tech Makai, LLC 2016 Scholarship