In the 21st century, wanting to listen to music isn’t a problem. There are more options for streaming, downloading, and purchasing music than one could possibly manage at once. If you’re interested in purchasing MP3 downloads, Amazon Music and Apple’s iTunes will have you covered. If mining a vast database of streaming music sounds like a worthy adventure for you, then Spotify will be the place to go.
Radio is the oldest electronic medium. Despite growing competition from other media, radio continues to be much beloved by millions of people. Despite having with us for generations, radio as a medium has kept up with the times. You can look about it as a survival strategy or simply a great way to adapt to an ever changing and ever more competitive media environment. Back in 2000, Pandora Radio was founded as an online radio streaming service.
In this article we will tell you every thing you will need to know in order to use the Pandora Radio login page and enjoy everything Pandora has to offer their listeners.
A Little Bit About Pandora Radio
Before we go into all the specifics about the Pandora Radio login page, let’s talk a little bit about Pandora Radio.
As we said in the introduction, this Internet radio streaming service was originally launched in 2000. The official name of the company is Pandora Internet Radio, but it is also known as Pandora Radio or just Pandora.
Pandora Radio provides its users dozens of radio stations customized to meet the personal music taste of each and every one’s of their million of listeners. Pandora Radio currently operates in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
The music selection of different genres is based on the preferences of Pandora’s listeners. To ensure that the radio stations reflect the music tastes of the individual is being tailored for; listeners or users have to select their favorite artists so that Pandora can provide songs within the same or similar genres. Bit not only that, Pandora also asks its listeners to provide feedback on every song they listen to (whether positive or negative) just using a simple thumbs up or thumbs down system.
How To Login To Pandora Radio
Using the Pandora login page is very straightforward. In this section we will go into every little detail on have to use it. We will do so by giving you a detailed step by step guide on how to use the Pandora Radio login radio.
Before we go into all those steps, you will need to know that in order to use this service you will need a computer or a smart mobile device with an Internet connection. Your location is important because, as we said in the introduction, Pandora Internet Radio is only officially available in Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. Of course, there are methods to get Pandora Radio in other countries but we will not discuss those in this article. If you are located in one of the three countries where Pandora Radio is currently available or if you already know how to access the service, then read on for, without further ado, here is how you use the login page:
- Grab your computer or smart mobile device.
- Type in Pandora.com into your usual Internet web browser. Do not worry too much about this, as luckily, Pandora Internet Radio will work just as nicely on any of the many web browsers available: from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple’s Safari, and more.
- Wait for Pandora.com to fully load. This shouldn’t take long but it really depends on your Internet speed.
- Once the page has loaded, your will be able to search for an artist, a song, or a music genre in order to create a music station for you. If you do not have a Pandora account, you will have to register for free first. There is a link to sign up on the landing page but you may need to scroll down before you can see it. You will be redirected to the sign up page.
- Once you have been redirected to the sign up page you will be asked to provide some personal information in the relevant fields designed for that purpose.
- Firstly, introduce your email address. Make sure that you type in an email account that you have access to as you will need this to complete your signing up process.
- Then, come up with a password that is at least six characters long. We recommend you come up with a fresh new password instead of recycling, as it were, one that you already use elsewhere online. If you want to come up with a strong password, make sure that you choose something that is as random as possible and cannot, in anyway, be connected to you (i.e., no birthday dates, pet names, etc.).
- After you have come up with a strong background, enter your birth year. You will need to do so in order to help Pandora personalize your music. You can be assured that this information will be kept anonymous.
- Then, Pandora will ask you to provide your zip code, which again will be used for personalization purposes and will also be kept anonymous.
- Before the signing up process is concluded you will need to check a gender box: either “female” or “male”. As with your birth year and zip code this information will also be kept anonymous and only used for personalization.
Once you have registered and therefore created your Pandora profile you will be able to login whenever you would like to listen to music streaming online. What follows are the steps to follow in order to login once you already have a Pandora account.
- On the Pandora “sign up for free”, scroll down until you find the Pandora log in link. The link will say the following “Already have a Pandora account? Log In”. This will redirect you to the log in page.
- You will notice that the log in page is very simple in its design and extremely straightforward to use.
- You will be asked to introduce your email address and your password. These will be the same email you provided when you first register and exactly the same password your came up with when you originally registered. The main thing here is that you continue to use an email account that you have access to as the email address you provide will be used for logging in.
If you have forgotten your Pandora password you will be able to reset it from login page. You will find a “forgot password?” link on the login page. So if you are unable to login because you cannot remember your password, simply click on that link. You will be redirected to the “reset your password” page. All you will need to do in order to reset your password is to introduce your email address and click or tap on the “reset your password button.
“When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.”
― Henry David Thoreau
Once you have done that, head over to your email inbox and search for an email from Pandora Internet Radio. If you cannot find the email there, then go through all your spam folders just in case your email service provided has moved the email from Pandora to one of those folders assuming it was spam instead of important login information. Once you have found the email from Pandora, click or tap on the link provided, wait for the web site to fully load, and follow the simple onscreen instructions. If you do that you will be able to reset your password and log in to Pandora in no time at all.
Once you have completed your email and password, you will be able to log in by simply clicking or tap on the “Log In” button.
And, this is really it. As we promised early on, logging in to use Pandora Internet Radio could not be any easier. You even have the option to be kept logged in so you do not need to introduce your email address and password every time you would want to listen to Pandora Internet Radio streaming. If you want to do this, then you will have to check the “Keep me signed in” box on the login page.
This check box is actually ticked off by default for your convenience so if you are not interested in being kept signed in you will have to ensure that you uncheck that box before logging in. Otherwise, you will be kept logged in. Of course, if you were the only person who has access to the computer or mobile device that you are using, then this would not be an issue at all. If, however, you share your computer or mobile device or you are using a public one (for example, at work or school), you should not really leave that box checked. If you did, anybody else with access to the same computer or device would have access to your Pandora Internet Radio account as much as you.
Do you use Pandora Radio? If so, please leave a message to share your experience with our readers.