Lots of businesses up and down the land used to struggle with their employee scheduling. Luckily, these days this does not need to be a problem thank you to online solutions specifically designed to make scheduling labor a lot easier than it ever used to be. One of the better-known labor scheduling systems is StaffLinQ.
In this article we will give you a login guide to the StaffLinQ website that would allow you to log in and start using everything StaffLinQ has to offer its users.
“Our focus should not be on emerging technologies, but on emerging cultural practices.”
― Henry Jenkins
What Is StaffLinQ?
StaffLinQ actually works as a companion for Rosnet’s PowerCenter, which is a very effective and widely used system for labor scheduling. Basically, StaffLinQ is what the employees themselves would use in order to check their daily work schedules. Not only that, thanks to StaffLinQ employees of companies using Rosenet’s PowerCenter will also be able to do things such as, for example, requesting time off.
What follows is a full list of all the different features available to employees who use the StaffLinQ system:
- Employees will be able to check out their current work schedule, and any future labor schedules as their employers or managers publish them.
- Employees will also be able to receive so-called “push notifications” alerting them of any new messages being delivered to them, any updates on their work schedules, or whenever a new shifts becomes available or when new shifts are wanted.
- Employees will have the freedom to set up their preferences when it comes to labor scheduling.
As we said in the example above, employees will be able to request any time off they would need without the limits set out on their contracts, etc.
Handily, employees can have their work schedules synced with the calendar on their smart phone or smart mobile device.
With StaffLinQ, employees will be able to sent out messages and receive messages from their managers.
Employees will also be able to manage their shifts at least to the point of requesting pick ups or any swaps with their colleagues.
The last feature available will allow employees to message their co-workers.
Your manager will register you in Rosnet’s PowerCenter using your email address. Once your manager has done this, you will receive an email asking you to complete the signing up period.
Signing Up To StaffLinQ
Before you are able to log in to this site, you will need to complete the signing up process. So, before we go into how you would go about logging in, we will explain how you sign up. In the event that you have already signed up to StaffLinQ, you should skip this section and move on directly to the next section on this guide.
The signing up process actually varies slightly on what company you work for. Remember that not all companies use StaffLinQ. So if you are not sure if yours does or want to check how you would sign up to use this service, you should go to the “How to Get a StaffLinQ Login” site as your first port of call. Its web address is the following: https://www.stafflinq.com/requestInvite.cfm
That page has a drop down menu for you to find the company you work for; only those companies listed there will use Rosnet and StaffLinQ. Once you have found the restaurant you work for, simply click or tap on it and you will see instructions on how to sign up to this scheduling system. In most cases you will be told that your manager will have to grant you access to the online service and that, once they have done so, you will get an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
How to Log In to StaffLinQ
Once you are fully signed up to StaffLinQ, logging in to use the online schedule service is an extremely easy thing to do. In this section we will give you a fully detailed step-by-step guide on how you would go about logging in successfully. All you need is either a mobile device or a computer; and, obviously, an Internet or Wi Fi connection. Once you have met those two requirements, you will be able to go ahead and follow these steps. You should be able to log in a matter of minutes:
- Using your computer or mobile device, launch your usual web browser. Some websites are not compatible with all available web browsers or work better in some rather than others. Luckily, this is not the case with this labor scheduling service so feel free to just use any web browser of your choice.
- Once you have launched your web browser, typing in the following address on to the browse bar: https://www.stafflinq.com/loginform.cfm and wait until the login page loads properly.
- You will notice that the StaffLinQ login page is extremely functional and simple in its design. There is nothing that would distract you from login in for the page is just a light blue background against which there is a log in white box.
- You will be asked to enter some personal information before you can log in.
- The first piece of personal information is either the email that was used to register you by your manager at the local restaurant at which you currently work. This should be the same email address where you received your online invite to complete the signing up process we talked about in the previous section of this guide. If you have a Rosnet login ID, you can use that instead in the same field.
- Then, you will be asked to type in your password. If you do not have a password, you should go back to the previous section of this article and read through it in order to find out about the signing up process for this online scheduling service. This is because you should have an account as long as you have completed sign up on the site following the instructions you would have received on your email invite.
- Finally, click on or tap on the “login” button. If all your login details are correct you will be redirected to your personal scheduling and will be able to use all the features we went through on the first section of this article guide.
As you can see, logging in to StaffLinQ is very easy and offers no complications as long as you have completed the sign up process and remember your login details. It is important to keep your personal information up to date. So if you change your email address and have already signed up to StaffLinQ, you will have to make sure that you update it immediately. If you change your email before you receive your email invite to join online scheduling, then you should let the local manager at the restaurant where you work know so that she or he can use the right email address to sign you up to this service. Not only will this service save you and your manager time, it is also very effective and flexible as you can use it anywhere and anytime you would need or like to use it.
It is very easy to forget your password but the good news is that you can set up a new password easily and quickly from the login page itself. There is a link located right underneath the “login” button, it is called “forgot your password?” Simply click or tap on it if you have forgotten your password or the one you have typed in has not worked (give this a couple of tries just in case you have made a typing error).
Once you have clicked or tapped on the “forgot your password?” link, you will be redirected to the “forgot password” page. Once you are on that page you will asked to enter your email address. So, just type in your email address in the “email” field. Again, make sure that this is the correct email address that your manager used to sign you up and where you received your email invite before you were able to logged in to the site for the very first time. Once you have entered the correct email address, click or tap on the “get password” button. You will be either sent out a new password or instructions on how to set up a new one to that email address. Just wait a few seconds and then head over to your email account. First check out your main inbox for an email from StaffLinQ.
If, however, you cannot find the email from them in your main inbox, take a good look at all your spam folders. Sometimes, email service providers redirect emails to their spam folders thinking that there are just spam instead of truly important logging information. They do this because those emails have a tendency to look too impersonal to be genuine and can be easily misinterpreted as spam when this is clearly not the case. Once you have found the email, read it carefully and follow any instructions within it.
Do you use StaffLinQ? If you have any tips or comments on logging in to the site, please consider leaving a message in the comments section below for all our readers.